Freedom of the Seas Review

Osnab
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I wanted to get away for a few days around Thanksgiving. I’ve been on several RCCL cruises, and let me tell you, the thing you look for is the itinerary! This one has attracted a LOT of crazies and a lot of kids who are allowed to run up and down the corridors, slamming doors and yelling at all hours of the night. The people in the suite next to me have zero consideration for others and are VERY loud.

This has nothing to do with the ship itself, so here is my review of the ship. It needs refurbishing big time. Carpets are worn, stained and torn. Door latch on balcony door is halfway broken. There are huge stains on the dining room chairs. There are areas that need painting. The chair and sofa in the cabin and parts of the carpet are picked.

I’d rather my cabin be ready at 2p instead of 1p and actually dust it. There’s a lot of hair in places and a lot of dust on every surface. Public places also had dust. Room service took well over an hour. Casino staff at tables were surly.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Freedom of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.