• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

This was our first cruise and we loved it!

The Pros: Our cabin was gorgeous, the hammock is worth the hype, Ship Eats was clutch for in room dining, the food was delish, drinks were amazing (cocktails, basic bevvies and the water), ship attendants were super friendly and helpful, parties were so much fun, the thermal spa is definitely worth the splurge, loved the private karaoke, the arcade was very entertaining, the premium Wi-Fi worked great, the other sailors were so friendly, and the ship is beautiful.

The Cons: The balcony and the pool deck is VERY slippery when wet! I almost feel during my initial exploration of both spaces.

Our cabin was gorgeous and functional. I loved the amenities. The hammock was my overall face! The only two things I would change is the size of the bathroom and add non-slip strips on the balcony. I almost fell on my first time stepping out on the balcony because it rained and the balcony was wet and slippery.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $645

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.