Silver Nova Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Silver Suite

My wife had been itching to try a transatlantic cruise; I was intrigued by the description I read about the new ship; we both liked the Lisbon to New York itinerary.

We previously sailed on Europa2 in May and enjoyed it immensely. We have also sailed on Sea Dream, Crystal, Viking Ocean and Oceania among others but never on Seabourne, Regent, or Azamara. I was expecting an upscale experience relative to food and service with some curiosity about the Butler Service I thought would prove unnecessary; it turns out I was right in some respects, wrong in others.

Our cabin was toward the rear of the ship and was one of the quietest cabins we have experienced and was very well designed. We had a few bumps due to rough seas but nothing of consequence.The only issue I had was the down comforter caused me to wake up soaked in sweat several times, whereas the down comforter in our Lisbon Hotel Room was fine; my wife had no issue with either after the first night’s cruising.

Silver Suite

Cabin, second lowest class cabin with smaller beds; the balcony was small but effective and the cabin was very well designed. HVAC was very good and we never had to adjust it.

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Silver Nova Cruise from $3,182

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.