Azamara Pursuit Review

As other reviewer said, dreadful start but got better!

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on Azamara Pursuit
Cruise2Cathy
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Club Veranda Stateroom

As embarkation goes, it has to be the worst in all my years cruising. There were only 550 odd of us but it over 2 hours in makeshift tents, fighting for seats, coffee and biscuits ran out and after we got on and did the mandatory safety briefing - the buffet had closed.

We’d set off from Gatwick before 7.00am so we were tired, hungry and thirsty - NOT a good first impression of Azamara ships,

Sadly my balcony had an obscured view (I was NOT made aware of this when I booked) so was really disappointed when I get in my cabin. I too had been warned that the bathroom was small - and they weren’t kidding!

Club Veranda Stateroom

Curve of outside of ship meant the view from my room was greatly reduced and I needed to have the light on during the day.

Plenty of storage space (I was alone in a double cabin) and good quality toiletries and THE best bed I’ve ever slept in (even better than the Savoy in London and I bought that bed!)

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Azamara Pursuit Cruise from $660

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.