Voyager of the Seas Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

I was sent an email from RC after my cruise on Voyager of the Seas. One of the first sentences said we hope your vacation was unforgettable. That was guaranteed for me.

Our party had 10 suites combined between us. At the suite check in my uncle and aunt were turned away because my uncle's passport was expired. He got a copy of his birth certificate, but it was from the hospital and not the state. The one from the hospital apparently doesn't have a raised seal so it's not acceptable. He was turned away and didn't receive any refund.

I wish that was where it ended but it was not. My daughter who is 22 paid for her own suite. She had an email stating that she was paid in full. When she went through check-in, she was told that her suite had been given to someone else because she was supposedly delinquent in the amount of $36. She was not. My daughter actually wanted to pay the gratuity before the cruise so that she wouldn't owe anything at the end. She paid it over the phone with a rep from RC. The amount she paid was what she was told the gratuity amount needed to be. It turns out the $36 that she still owed was for gratuity and it wasn't due until the cruise was over (completely RC's mistake).

The room was nice. It just wasn't what I paid for

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.