MSC Meraviglia Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Balcony

The cruise was supposed to go to Bermuda. I get it. Itinerary can change, but we found out at check in. They claim due to weather. Weather was bad going to the boring alternative of Port Canaveral and Nassau. Service was terrible. Staff was rude and inattentive. Food was mediocre. MDR was the worst service and food was cold. Cruise crew was nowhere to be found accept for nightly entertainment. Guest services gave me attitude because I asked ro.open the mini bar. Had balcony, couldn't use it due to weather. They nickled and dime you for every penny. Lack in communication and instructions... highlight was the Butcher Cut steakhouse, that unpaid for. Service and food was great. Paid for Carousel shows, claimed you get cocktail/ drink of choice. They gave us no choice, but just handed us ready drinks. Many people on the ship was very disappointed and stated they will never use MSC again. I definitely will not, and I've gone on at least 15 cruises.

Deluxe Balcony

Cabin was kept clean, though we never was greeted by our cabin attendant. Balcony always had salt water residue. Didn't think sea water could reach the 9th floor.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Meraviglia Cruise from $339

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.