MSC Seaside Review

1,308 reviews

Great crew, great ship, but needs improvement

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on MSC Seaside
JayDBee
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

We chose this cruise to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Over all, the ship is nice. The crew is very friendly and helpful. Our room was beautifully maintained by our cabin steward. The food could use improvement. The main dining room is adequate. The food is good. The wait staff is excellent and extremely friendly. Their service made all the difference. The buffet gets boring and repetitive after the first day. How many days can you live off pizza and burgers? Also, the heating tables for the food do not work. The potatoes at breakfast were always cold. At snack time, they served cookies. The line was around the block for those. Maybe add cookies to the regular dessert selection?

The private island was the highlight of the trip. Imagine having your own spot on a beautiful beach. It’s lovely.

My main complaint is the disembarkation process. We opted for express and ended up crammed into an elevator corridor for over an hour. People were unable to get off the elevators due to the crowding. It was uncomfortable and a safety hazard. I don’t know if I’ll sail MSC again after that.

We had a balcony cabin on the starboard side. I highly recommend this. We had great views in port.

Port Reviews

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

Beautiful island! It’s not overdeveloped so there are many peaceful places to relax

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaside Cruise from $49

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.