• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Traveled with children

We choose the vista we heard it was good. The 1st day we got there they could not tell us which terminal it was 3 or 6. We would have loved to know the address or which terminal . Then we got on there then they were trying to change us 80.00 for each person that was in my party. Then everyday that we were on the ship was rocking back and forth really bad. I don’t normally get sea sick but I was almost there, we had to catch a bottle at one point to not go off the table into the floor while eating. Then we were getting ready to leave it was so unorganized getting off. They was rushing everyone off the ship. While we had to walk down the stairs with suitcases. My mother that can not walk good as it is. One last thing I hated that there was not many shows or stuff for my teens girls to do. it was horrible, we were going to play bingo and then they said you had to pay for it. My brother and sister in law got a free water with the drink package eating sushi. Well my mother and I went there they charge her. She had the drink package so can someone explain why all this happened in this cruise.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Vista Cruise from $426

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.