Emerald Princess Review

1,872 reviews

Loved my first ever cruise

Review for Canada & New England Cruise on Emerald Princess
Chechak
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Interior

I travelled alone for a first-time cruise and chose this itinerary because I live in NYC, wanted an easy, stress-free vacation, and loved the itinerary (which included two ports at which I could visit with family and friends). My home is an easy cab ride from the terminal. I had received my medallion by mail and got on to the ship very quickly. At the end of the sailing, I got off the ship very quickly as well, carrying my own bags.

My interior room towards the back of the ship on the 11th deck was perfect. Very quiet. Brilliantly organized with more storage space than I needed. Very comfortable bedding. I did bring a cruise-approved extension plug and magnetic wall hooks. The room steward was superb. A real benefit of the Medalion is that he knew as soon as I arrived and also knew as soon as the room was empty. He was very attentive.

I booked The Sanctuary on the first day for the full trip. I don't know if any other passengers did this and I understand why many would find it unnecessary for a port-intensive cool-weather cruise. But with an inside cabin I wanted to know I always had a beautiful outdoor space that was mine and I was very happy with my choice. The view was beautiful and the service outstanding. I would choose the combination of an Interior room and The Sanctuary on a future cruise.

Interior

Loved it. Very well organized. Very comfortable.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Emerald Princess Cruise from $598

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.