Silver Wind Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Cabin: Classic Veranda Suite

My wife selected this cruise due to the itinerary. When I reviewed the itinerary, I was concerned about it as most of the ports were small and I was not sure. I have to say this was one of my favorite cruises. The excursions, hikes, zodiac rides and activities were all done flawlessly by the Silversea Team. At most ports there were choices of hikes, tours, kayak trips and birdwatching. The expedition team was truly amazing.

The Silverwind is older but in great shape. We had approximately 150 guests on board so you never felt crowded. The staterooms are very large for a ship this size. Everyone has the help of a butler in their stateroom. The restaurant optinos were also very good. We enjoyed Le Dame which did have a $60 per person surcharge. We also enjoyed the grill on the pool deck even though it was cool each evening. They do have heat lamps and will provide you blankets. There are lectures and discussions each evening prior to dinner to review the activities of the day as well as the next day.

If you are thinking of an expedition cruise, I would suggest Silversea.

Classic Veranda Suite

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Silver Wind Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.