• Newsletter

Princess1ct
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Outside Stateroom (Part Obstructed View)

We flew from Gatwick to Tenerife to board the ship. The transfer to the north of the island was disorganised and chaotic. We waited two hours for the coach to pick us up. Finally arrived to a filthy cabin. Used bedding, dirty and dusty throughout the cabin but for me the smelly sheets and pillows were a step too far. Dirty shower, basin, toilet-bathroom was disgusting. After I complained it was cleaned in a fashion. The rest of the week was not much better. I didn’t see a vacuum cleaner the whole week and our ‘test’ proved us right. The food on this ship is the worst I have had out of my 33 cruises. We were offered a free dinner for the inconvenience of the filthy cabin but to be honest it set the scene for a miserable week. The ship in some places is very very dirty with not much cleaning going on. The ship is old in parts with dirty sun loungers. If you pay more money for ‘The Retreat’ it is better as is the speciality restaurants, although The Glass House has a catastrophic booking system. Enjoy-I didn’t!

Outside Stateroom (Part Obstructed View)

Arrived to a filthy cabin that had apparently been forgotten. I don’t know anyone who would be happy to get into a bed that had been slept in by a stranger. Old towels, sheets and the pillows needed a dustbin. See photos/ it says it all.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Azura Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.