• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

This was my second Azura Cruise this year, and it was a definite improvement on the first. Reception stated the ship was at capacity on the day we set sail. My review is based on the ship and staff, your cruise is also impacted by the other passengers on board with you, which during my cruise were sadly quite rude and this did impact things like shows where they were leaving the theatre before the show finished to guarantee getting seats in other bars, despite the fact this meant walking past other people still enjoying the end of the show. Also we noticed "seasoned cruisers" actually reserve 2 sets of sun-loungers on either side of the ship to guarantee having one side in the sun by the pool.

Getting on board P&O is so easy. I love how simple it is and how quick and slick their entire process is. Likewise on the day you leave.

Choice of Food. The menu this time was vastly improved. I eat mainly fish and vegetarian food and the options for me were amazing. Each meal had a great menu choice.

Restricted View

This cabin was airy, light and the restricted view wasn't actually that bad. This room was so quiet we never heard anything during the entire cruise. It was centrally located for everything as it is mid-ship. You can easily walk to all the restaurants using the stairs and easily walk to the gangway using the stairs as well.

Port Reviews

Gran Canaria

If you stop here, go to the Aquarium. It's walking distance from the Port and is such a great Aquarium

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Azura Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.