• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Apex Review

A few great things a bunch of lousy things

Review for Transatlantic Cruise on Celebrity Apex
Becazican52
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

On a transatlantic cruise on celebrity apex. I’ve been on almost 2 dozen cruises. Celebrity was one of my favorites, Oceania being my favorite for bang for you buck.

First my positives the food is delicious. The entertainment is great. Getting juice or pastries in the morning is extremely hard as they will stop at a table next to you and completely ignore you or stop by your table and giving you coffee and ignore your companion. I’ve never been on a cruise where there was an ice cream station that charged you for god sake raise your prices if you have to charge for ice cream. 2500 people on board and 2 bathrooms on a floor where 1 or 2 urinals are broken. Truly sad to watch someone with tears in their eyes because they had to urinate. I have two cruises booked on celebrity in the next 6 months if I could get a complete refund I would. Looking to book a world cruise sure as hell won’t be on celebrity.

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Apex Cruise from $617

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.