Silver Nova Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Junior Grand Suite

I chose this cruise because it crossed the Atlantic and Silversea is always a bit better quality than the competition. I had been on the Muse before but found it too small, so I thought had hoped this ship would be the perfect size.

What I found was this ship is still too small for me. That’s a personal preference. That said, I never found it crowded. I often wondered where all the passengers were as the ship felt pretty empty.

The ship is modern and it’s new. There is a smell of fresh flowers everywhere. A lot of longtime cruisers complained about the new informal dress code and the odd layout of the Arts Cafe but I welcomed both. The arts cafe is less congested now and the informal dress code is the future. Young people like me don’t want to wear a tuxedo. That’s the bottom line and I’m glad to see Silversea looking toward the new generation. I never wore a tie either and had no issues.

Junior Grand Suite

The cabin was spacious and very clean. I felt the balcony was excellent value and actually spent time on it.

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Silver Nova Cruise from $3,182

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.