Celebrity Solstice Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

The food in Cafe Blu was horrible. I am a plant eater mostly. My choices were limited and tasteless. My husband found the meats in the Ocean View Cafe to be over cooked. I have noticed on our last 3 cruises with Celebrity that the quality of food has gone down. The entertainment has always been slow, but enjoyable. However, during this cruise the entertainment was unimaginative. I felt like the cruise director was creating activities more for a nursing home. There were activities like paper airplane contests. I enjoy music from all eras, but most of the music was from the 50’s. Also, the movie selections were terrible. I understand that children were also on the ship. However, I believe that children movies should have been available in the teen or children’s lounge. I did not enjoy the animated movie selections offered in the Solstice theater for adults to watch. It was a very long cruise and I think that the Cruise director (Eddie) could have done a better job setting up activities and entertainment.

My cabin was noisy. I needed ear plugs to sleep.

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Solstice Cruise from $535

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.