MSC Meraviglia Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023
Cabin: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

I decided to splurge on the yacht club for this one, after reading so many bad reviews regarding the main ship.

We were in the worst room I have ever stayed on in any ship. Upon entering the room for the first time, it was ripe with the strong odor of raw sewage. Just lovely!! Our room steward....or "butler" as they like to call them, assured me they could correct the issue. They did correct it, but not completely until the 2nd day.

The room was extremely noisey. Every morning before 6 am they started setting up tables and chairs on the deck above making a terribly racket. I complained a few times and got nothing but lies. Like "Oh it was stormy last night....Must have been the wind. I had to take a nap several days because I slept so poorly. The people next to us did get moved, but maybe they didn't have any more rooms, IDK. Or maybe we didn't complain enough!

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

Dated, older linens, Terrible odor of sewage on day 1. SUPER NOISEY every morning before sunup!!

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Meraviglia Cruise from $259

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.