Carnival Elation Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

The dinning room was crowded and loud. The attendant could hardly move around. The noise level was so loud I couldn't hear my companions that were seated next to me. Then a woman flashed to some people. That was the first night. We didn't go back until the 3rd night and it was just as loud, a young child apparently choked on her food and her father got up and did the upper thrusts until he dislodged the food. Some officials and a doctor came to look at her fast.

We smelled pot everywhere. Only one smoking section. The hot tubs were in use and ppl waiting for it. But the ones in the hot tub would not get out in an appropriate timely manner. The food was mediocre to say the least. Disembarking was horrible, ppl cutting in line, I had my foot stepped on. The instructions were all wrong from the night before. The activities only geared for drinkers. Nothing interesting to do except the casino.

The cabin was clean

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Elation Cruise from $249

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.