Independence of the Seas Review

1,709 reviews

Solo cruising for the fourth time!!

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Independence of the Seas
Aroundy68
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Connecting Promenade Interior

This was a 3/4 day cruise, which was back to back. I have always enjoyed cruising back to back with my husband. He passed away recently, so now, I solo cruise. I enjoy cruising. My kids encouraged me to solo Cruise. I don’t regret it at all. I’ve met very friendly people. The staff on Independence of the Seas was very friendly, courteous, and professional. The ship is really amped up. I enjoyed the performances in the Royal Theater. Grease: The Broadway musical was an excellent production. The headliner show starring Greg London was very good. Of course, the Royal Caribbean band is always excellent to listen to. The Ice spectacular show was called Freeze Frame which was in Studio B. I will say it was amazing. Find your favorite bartender, and you get the best service and the best drinks. Music at the pools and all around the Ship was in good taste. This time I chose not to do any specialty restaurants. I wanted to focus more on the dining room and other places to eat. The Dining room service, and the food was great. If you haven’t tried breakfast in the dining room, try it. Breakfast services is wonderful. Embarkation to debarkation was easy. I had a wonderful solo cruise. I am off to Wonder of the Seas next.

Connecting Promenade Interior

I was overlooking the Royal promenade, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I usually book balcony. However, I booked late so I decided I would try the Promenade cabin. I enjoyed listening to the music, seeing all of the beautiful lights, and the people mingling doing the day and night.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Independence of the Seas Cruise from $320

Any Month

Get special cruise deals, expert advice, insider tips and more.
By proceeding, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.