• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Forward-View Extended Balcony

It was our 5th sailing on the Mardi Gras, Cabin was on the front of the ship. It was the longest walk to/from elevator bank. Could take the stairs up to 16, then walk a bit to get the buffet etc. Could feel all the movement. This cabin has an extended Forward balcony, nice size with two chairs, table and lounge. Very quiet area. A few things I noticed less from our last cruise was the daily cleaning around the ship, sometimes the rest rooms were messy. Not enough washy washy to remind of hand washing. The elevators were so crowded, 6-8 already loaded and more people would come on in. Both I and DH were sick, I ended up with covid. It won't stop us from cruising, already planning another one. Just watch the crowds. During the St. Jude Rock a thon, there were several young ladies dancing on deck, with almost nothing on the bottom. It is after all a family fun ship. Some things you can't unsee. I feel staff should have asked her to cover up a bit. I know it's a touchy situation asking to coverup but this too much. I assume there was a string somewhere?

Forward-View Extended Balcony

Large Balcony, three chairs and table. We looked out on the crew deck area. It was nice to see them chatting etc. and Carnival giving them a great place to hang out. Could hear a lot of the ships noise, when docking etc. Room was to far from elevators. but a Very quiet hall area. Only traffic were other guests. Room of course was nice, had everything we needed. Our room steward Mahi he was great.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise from $532

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.