Celebrity Constellation Review

1,825 reviews

What a great itinerary and ship

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on Celebrity Constellation
AJH NC
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

Just prior to the cruise I read some reviews about the ship that made me a little nervous about the experience I was about to have. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The food was amazing and the service was great! It might be an older ship but they have definitely kept up with maintenance. I loved the small feel of the ship. The cheese selection in the Oceanview Cafe was amazing, not to mention the lobster rolls. I do have to say that the cheese plate in the main dining room was a disappointment since we knew they had amazing cheeses onboard. The activities crew were very engaging and funny and I loved Sue, the cruise director. The performers were really good, but I thought the numbers they did were just ok. We really appreciated Celebrity offering free busses from port to the center of each of the towns. I would definitely cruise on Constellation again.

Plenty of space of our clothes and ok size shower.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Constellation Cruise from $433

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.