MSC Seaside Review

Staff was wonderful but food was terrible

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on MSC Seaside
alex090454
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I just concluded my 37 cruise, so I have a lot of experience with 8 different cruise lines. The ship was very beautiful and very clean but was a maze inside. It was very hard to even find your room. There was not straight hallways as other lines.

The room was clean and about the normal size of other lines. The staff on board was very friendly and did a great job. I tried to understand that MSC is an Italian Cruise line and might do things differently, but you cannot take that into consideration when it comes to food.

My wife and I are not a couple who expects the very best, just good food. This is not the experience we received. Other that pizza and pasta, nothing was very good. The food in the Market Place was not nearly as good as the main dinning. My wife never complains but this did this time. The main stage shows were fantastic. All four shows were good entertainment with many talented staff members. Other than the shows, we found the rest of the entertainment to be not very good. Several nights we just could not find anything that appealed to us. This is not the case with other cruise lines. The area around the pool was poorly designed. I was sitting on a lounge chair and could not see the main stage or the big screen behind it. This could be a lot better. Overall, I would not encourage my friends to sail on MSC. They need to better understand the American Cruiser and make some serious changes as to how they operate.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaside Cruise from $49

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.