MSC Seaside Review

1,308 reviews

First and last time on MSC

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on MSC Seaside
b2dave2003
10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced and I am diamond on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. These people must really hate their jobs. I was over charged constantly and they don’t even apologize. You will always be faster taking the stairs over the slow overcrowded elevators. The food quality was even worse than Carnival and that says a lot. Long lines and slow service are the standard on this ship. The app said my dinner time was at 6:30 but when I showed up at that time, I was turned away and told come back at my correct time which they said was 7:30. I asked to speak to the maitre de but they said he was too busy. I asked for him when I returned but never heard from him. This rating isn’t the result of one or two issues, we had issues every day. Example, I was charged for a steak dinner that wasn’t mine and it took almost a hour to get it corrected. No apologies, they basically said “it happens “. My travel companions had issues with the room steward because he was arguing with them saying they only turned in 1 towel. I gave it a shot because they gave me a status match but I won’t be back. On the bright side: some of the best shows I’ve seen on a cruise ship.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaside Cruise from $49

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.