• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Interior Accessible

My first ever Royal Caribbean cruise experience was nothing short of extraordinary. Traveling solo, I embarked on this adventure with high expectations, and the cruise surpassed them in several ways.

The standout feature of this RC cruise was the impeccable staff service. From the moment I stepped on board, they recognized my solo traveler status and went out of their way to ensure I felt especially welcome and cared for. This personal touch added a warm and inviting atmosphere to the entire voyage. The whole embarkation process took less than 5 minutes.

One of the major highlights of my cruise was the dining experience. The food options offered were nothing short of incredible. The variety, quality, and presentation of the dishes were truly impressive, making each meal a culinary delight. The culinary team on the ship clearly went above and beyond to cater to diverse tastes, and it was a gastronomic journey I won't soon forget. The waiters would remember my choice of drinks and bring it before I had to order - that was a 5* service.

Interior Accessible

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Mariner of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.