MSC Seaview Review

Could not fault, don't understand other negative

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on MSC Seaview
Lovedgenoa
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Traveled with children

Our stateroom was a good size there were 3 of us staying in it, it never felt cramped. Enough wardrobe space and balcony was adequate. We asked for more pillows and got them. We asked for help connecting to WiFi customer services had it connected in minutes. My son (16) used it non stop and never complained about it being slow. I just used my roaming data as we were nearly always close enough to land to pick up signal. The selection of breakfast at both the buffet and restaurant had something for everyone, the orange juice could have been better quality but plenty of teas and coffee. There were no queues you just wandered round and helped yourself, sometimes you had to share a table, but tables were cleared quickly and we always found one. We were on early dinner which worked for us. Service wasn't rushed. There was a good choice each night, the portions weren't massive and as some people have pointed out not much in the way of vegetables, but you can order a side order of veg as its always available. I only paid a child's fare for my son which was excellent, not sure if thats the same for all operators. We didn't go on any of the excursions but did use the shuttle bus into towns. Reasonable price and saved time queuing for the port bus or taxi, which would have been cheaper. We never used the swimming pool nor the kids pool so can't comment but they seemed small. There were very few English speaking customers but we didn't mind that mostly German, French and Spanish. All the crew spoke English, at dinner they bring a cup of tea as standard, I asked for a pot and that wasn't a problem.

Cabin had 2 plugs and 3usb charging points. Hair dryer was basic but worked. Shower was easy to operate, not a power shower but did the job. Clean. The shampoo and shower gel was actually quite a nice fragrance and left my skin soft. Bed comfortable, it is quite firm but ok with me. Balcony was big enough we were on level 13

previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaview Cruise from $269

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.