Celebrity Equinox Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023
Cabin: AquaClass 1

Ok, where do I start. This cruise was a first for us in many ways. This was not our first cruise out of Florida.

First, this was our first experience with Celebrity. Second, this was our first Balcony room.

Let me begin with our experience in Fort Lauderdale . We don't often think of the time we spend in a departure city as part of the vacation. But, Fort Lauderdale is great. The first thing that most people think of, is that it is a retirement city. But, they have far more than that. We stayed at the Hilton Gallery hotel. it is a quarter mile from the beach and is a access stop for the water taxi. When I think of the hotel itself, I am reminded of the Miami style of hotel. The lobby is minimal, but the hotel focuses on the outside patio on the River. Our room was spacious and comfortable. With shopping within walking distance. Do yourself a favor and book a trip on the water taxi. There are 10 stops along the route. they provide a guided tour of famous houses and beautiful boats.

AquaClass 1

Although, my wife and I have been on several cruises. This was a first for us. Usually, we book an interior cabin. However, this was our 20 year anniversary, so we booked a Balcony on the 9th floor. The view was awesome. In fact, my wife stated that we will not go back to an interior room. The balcony room was so much larger and spacious. Our steward, Hasim was excellent.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Equinox Cruise from $296

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.