Viking Rolf Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

An outstanding way to visit

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Rolf
JaimeSastre1
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

My wife and I always wanted to try a river cruise in Europe. Upon arrival we were greeted with the most friendly staff you can imagine. The food and service from day one was the best I have ever experienced!! As for the places we visited is really nice that the itinerary that Viking had for us was truly inspiring knowing that most were build centuries ago with a rich history. Thanks for the memories.

Since Viking did the Air schedule, a word to the wise. Returning to the US from Basel via London turn out to be a major headache. A two hour layover from Heathrow in my opinion is not long enough, we missed our connecting flight because of a delay at Basel, 30 min is all that took.Not only that since we had to go to Passport control and security that took some time as well especially when you have travelers in front of you who hold up security!! Talk to Viking about this when they book a flight.

Deluxe Stateroom

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

Price and Places

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Rolf Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.