Marella Discovery Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

Tui Western Med Marella cruise June 2023

Usual TUI disorganisation at Manchester airport. Food in the 47 & 47 gallery was not up to expectations & some of the portions were meagre to say the least. I ordered a side of fried potatoes & received two slices of potatoes. Entertainment in the atrium and squid & anchor was quite poor. The squid & anchor was closed on two nights until 8-45 pm for a private party. The cost of my trip included entry into the squid & anchor. Booked three trips, Cadiz Top Highlights which was not worth the money, some people went back to the ship,it was that poor. The Lisbon Highlights trip was ok. Cartagena Suen Santa Sanctuary & Mercia trip was cancelled .I have been on TUI cruises before covid and found them satisfactory/good. After this cruise I would not recommend Marella Cruises. The quality and quantity of the food is not as good as it used to be, the quality entertainment is poor. Excursions were poor value for money. Overall the cruise was disappointing and in my opinion not good value for the amount of money it cost. I won't be going with Marbella Cruises any time soon.

I sent this review to TUI. and I didn't even get the courtesy of a reply

CLEAN, WELL SERVICED A BIT FADED

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Marella Discovery Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.