• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Premium Suite with Balcony

I can honestly say we had a great time, we booked the cruise as a different way in coming home to Australia from the USA, with the price of airfares these days it was a no brainer, we were told it was a repositioning cruise and were told not to expect too much, we had no expectations so thought, lets go!

We booked a rear suite, a premier drinks package with all the trimmings direct with Princess and our wonderful travel agent took over our booking.

We met/boarded the ship in Honolulu and after a bit of cufuffle with queues ( we were told we had priority boarding) an hour later we got on board to our cabin.

Premium Suite with Balcony

The cabin had its foibles as the ship is older, the steward was sensational and Princess really looked after us, only thing was accidental walking I kept walking the wrong way and chalked up my 10,000 steps really easily ( reminder - bring marker to draw arrow on my left hand)

Port Reviews

Moorea

Moorea was sensational and will look to go there again in the future

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Royal Princess Cruise from $178

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.