• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

We chose this cruise because of the dates/location required. Our inside cabin was just fine and saved a lot of money. One port was changed for another due to bad weather which was appreciated rather than another sea day. Lots of activities on the ship. We dont do the drinks or wifi package because of high price which I guess is normal on all cruises.

I was quite happy with the food but I always am when I dont have to cook it or do dishes. Perhaps desserts could have had more variety. Others who cruise more often and with Celebrity felt the food wasnt quite up to the normal standard of Celebrity. I should mention we are simple eaters and did most dining in the Ocean View Buffet area rather than the more structured Trellis dining room. We did one excursion through Celebrity and two through Spain Day Tours which is a very reputable excursion company unrelated to celebrity.

Inside cabin was fine. Room for 1 sutcase in closet but second suitcase has to be emptied in to shelves and drawers in the closet.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Infinity Cruise from $549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.