Coral Princess Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Balcony

I love the Pacific Ocean, the islands and the Pacific People. I like a lot of sea days as shore visits take a toll of my damaged feet. I'm a loyal Princess cruiser and also have been on the Coral Princess before and love the smaller ship with the amazing quirky decor.

In terms of the staff - they were all so lovely and friendly. I've added a photo to show that we are not the average couple, being a part of the Rainbow community, but we were treated with respect and dignity the whole time. It made for a very special holiday.

We went the Bayou cafe and Steakhouse just the once at is a little pricey now, but what a wonderful mouth watering meal! The menu in the MDR got a bit repetitive towards the end, but I enjoyed the clear soups that were available nearly every meal. A special shoutout to our waiter Sebastian who took great pains in getting the meals right. I have a lot of food allergies so he took care to make sure the foods I couldn't eat were not even on the plate.

Balcony

Got this on an upgrade bid at the last minute. Midship balcony on Aloha deck. It was great. Under the pool area but we did not notice any excess noise. There was a problem with the aircon when we boarded (it was like an oven!) but was fixed immediately and we had no further issues. We had asked for Twin beds but didn't mind sleeping together :-) The Princess beds are Soooooo comfortable. Slept well the whole voyage and we were but up early to have our morning coffee on the balcony, refreshed after a great night's sleep.

Port Reviews

Moorea

I just wanted to comment on this port as we did the whale watching tour with the expert and lovely Michael Poole. We saw 3 mother and child humpbacks so 6 whales in all! No dolphins but a lot of turtles, rays and sharks. It was fabulous.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Coral Princess Cruise from $387

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.