Norwegian Sky Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

9 day Caribbean (on the ship currently). Sold Dominican Republic, San Juan PR, St. Martin, Antigua, St. Thomas, great stirrup cay. Received, Dominican Republic, San Juan, St. Thomas.. diverted to Nassau for an overnight, then missed great stirrup cay.. yes it was due to weather, which I understand is not in anyone’s control. But I will not cruise with Norwegian again until they install a port at GSC. I even booked the silver cove private villa.

The crew is amazing, they work hard and are always pleasant. The ship is clean, but could use some maintenance.

The specialty restaurants need a lesson in customer service.. the pressure to purchase a bottle of wine.. I don’t understand it. You say no thank you, or choose different than what they suggest and they just keep trying.. was going to purchase a $50 bottle, they were out of stock, and they suggested a $100 bottle from a different region.. I was at the French restaurant, I wanted the French wine.. so I said nope, I’ll have what’s on the plan! No upsell for you!

Mid-Ship Inside

Inside cabin, as expected, clean and comfortable.

Port Reviews

Puerto Plata

Awesome port! Loved the pool area!

St. Thomas

Magens bay is amazing! Stunning water and beach!

San Juan

Cool city!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Sky Cruise from $99

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.