Navigator of the Seas Review

2,294 reviews

I read a review similar to mine so I know I'm not crazy now

Review for the Mexican Riviera Cruise on Navigator of the Seas
Kryshobs
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

First i want to say this was my 2nd cruise and my brother's 1st, carnival was much better. This cruise lacked things to do. I requested 2 weeks in advance to have it noted that my BROTHER and I were cruising and to have the best already separated. They didn't. Out bathroom reaked of urine the whole time even after we sanitized it when we first arrived. The hallways were so narrow. I had an acct nowhere in the acct or via email did it say download the app it will have all that you need to know in that. I found that out day 2 mid day from 2 little old ladies that were our saving grace. We downloaded the app and everything went smoother there after. Breakfast wasn't great lunch was half way decent dinner was excellent every night. I didn't like how they tried to charge me for towels that EVERYONE left on the chairs not the ppl Givin the towels out nor a sign mentioned giving the towels back directly otherwise I wouldn't have left them in my seat. I caught it in time. I can only imagine how many people they get that don't check their charges until they leave. The wifi was not the greatest but it half way worked. Pedro at guest services was a delight he helped me get the app and showed me how to work it. He helped me twice and I want to mention him so if there are any incentives given to employees I would like him to receive them. Overall it was a decent time royal caribbean goes alot of places id like to visit but I'm not sure if I'd try them again.

View of the 5th floor which was fine

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $203

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.