• Newsletter

luv_cruzin
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

We chose this cruise because the dates were right and there was 70% off the 2nd person. We originally planned our honeymoon in Maui, close to Lahaina but it was ravaged by fire so we opted to change our plans but that left us with not as many options within that time frame. I preferred to go to Italy and Montenegro but as it turned out, the ports we went to were awesome. Absolutely beautiful and we went on some good excursions at the ports. I loved Turkey as I've always wanted to go there and I want to see more. Love the people.

Staff on the ship were so friendly and helpful, the bed was comfortable and food was awesome.

Getting on to the ship for the very first time was a pain. It was hot and they moved us from place to place but after that, everytime we got back on the ship from a port, it was smooth and quick. They always had ice and facecloths and water at the ship's entrance to cool us down.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Infinity Cruise from $549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.