Seabourn Quest Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023
Cabin: Veranda Suite

We have taken over 70 cruises. In fact that is a guess because we have lost count. We booked this 36 night trans Atlantic some time ago as we are tired of trans Atlantic flights and this itinerary looked very good. We had take two Seabourn cruises in 2022 and had a nice experience.

When I learned that Quest was a small ship with around 400 pax, I was a bit concerned as we had been loyal Crystal cruises and liked the 1000-1200 size for more dining and entertainment options. Wow, did this change my mind.

From the first time we got on board in Dover and had a great lunch I sensed this was very different. The staff was different. Most ships at the premium and luxury level have good service, but there was a difference here. It took me a couple days to get a sense of it. Then I saw that these people enjoyed working on Quest. I ask on and was told 'we are a happy family'. It was everywhere. I say they work from the heart. Later I learned that it stems from the Captain who is a real people person.

Veranda Suite

Large and comfortable.

4 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a Seabourn Quest Cruise from $3,069

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.