Celebrity Beyond Review

HeddaGarbled
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

This was such a great cruise.

The ship is beautiful. I particularly liked Eden and the slightly spooky, magical corridor on the way to Eden, but there are lovely spaces all over the ship.

I liked the infinite veranda a lot. It was so nice to walk into the cabin to that floor-to-ceiling view every time. We spent a lot of time sitting in the veranda space with the window down (tip: put one of the multitude of extra cushions on the little table and put your feet up). It also gave me childish pleasure to open and close the blind (and turn the lights on & off and up & down) using the app whilst in bed.

Port Reviews

Athens (Piraeus)

Celebrity excursion to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and Plaka free time. Well balanced excursion including a quick lunch with optional beer!

Istanbul

Some restrictions because of local events but managed to see Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia (big queues but worth it) plus a very enjoyable cruise on the Bospherus with Turkish breakfast.

Kusadasi

Celebrity excursion to Ephesus, which was probably the highlight of the cruise, only marred by the subsequent hard sell at the carpet makers.

Santorini

Too busy! I appreciate that I was contributing to this, but the hoards of visitors are making it an unpleasant experience. And don’t get me started on the queue for the cable car…….

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Beyond Cruise from $598

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.