Carnival Conquest Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

This was my first cruise. I chose it because it was short and I wanted to test out the experience. When I initially got on the boat, it was just alive. The music was great and the staff were somewhat friendly. There was a party, and everyone was so excited. I checked into my room at 1:30 & I noticed that the decor was old and the room smelled stale. As I further examined, the beds are two different sizes and pushed together, the wallpaper is peeling, the ceilings are leaking, and I noted two ROACHES in two separate areas of the ship. Yes, vermin. In addition to being passed by at the bar ( long lines just to get a soda or water) the staff were mostly indifferent. I did notice better treatment given to my palm colored counterparts. I also got food poisoning on two separate occasions. The smells, the uncleanliness, the overcrowded bars. Yuck. I’ll definitely cruise again. The experience was enlightening and beautiful to be at sea. I just won’t be cruising with carnival conquest.

Port Reviews

Half Moon Cay

The beach was beautiful and after walking about a mile I was able to enjoy it without a crazy crowd of people.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Conquest Cruise from $184

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.