Voyager of the Seas Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Traveled with children

Went on cruise for family trip, I wouldn't recommend or even go on another royal caribbean cruise. Paid for soda package been denied to use it frequently. Had an employee tell my wife and to find a different elevator due to the fact he had a private group. I get it, whatever.

Main dinning has been amazing. Don't buy the internet it don't work..I know Att sells cruise packages call them don't check luggage if you don't have to, mine was lost, it was found the next day in the security office, they busted it open and took items out, and I was told. Now I have to deal with that at the end of our trip.

Boat seems really out dated and dirty, Our balcony room is nice I won't jump for joy over anything. On this cruise line. Ports stops were cool, bring cash you'll be bombarded with people trying to sell you stuff. My overall expectations is below average for the money I spent.

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.