Navigator of the Seas Review

2,294 reviews

Food quality on the downward trend.

Review for the Mexican Riviera Cruise on Navigator of the Seas
LivesofNine
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Ocean View

This is my third sailing on Royal Caribbean and I would have to say the food quality has dropped off considerably. First time with a 3-day cruise, entertainment was good - the main theater show "Showgirls" was very good, the entertainment team was mixed. Jessica and Monica were very good. Playmakers staff was excellent, the bar tenders made some specialty drinks that were excellent. There buffalo wings had good flavor but the meat on the wings left something to be desired. This time we went with a budget room and it seems that our room attendant was budget also. Our last 2 cruises were on balcony rooms with very attentive and personable attendants. The main dining room staff was excellent _ Jenneive and her assistant were very good. The pizza from Cafe Promenade was better this time around, Freedom of the Seas was amazing. Our room on the second deck was in good shape. We did not bother with the fitness center this time. Although the same class as Freedom which has the gym on the upper deck near the bow, this ship seems to be an afterthought tucked away in the back.

Ocean View

First time in a lower deck Oceanview room. I will have to say it was quite nice. My only complaint is the twin beds together makes it hard to cuddle up to a love one during the night.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $198

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.