Crystal Serenity Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

This cruise was the most wonderful experience! I loved every minute of it. From the luxurious linen in our gorgeous suite to the five star meals we enjoyed, the world class entertainment and interesting lectures this was an experience to treasure. We also enjoyed the workout room, ballroom dancing, lovely library, golf lessons and our daily soak in the hot tub. The excursions were interesting as well. I especially loved the days at sea when I could enjoy the beauty of the ship and many opportunities to be pampered. The staff are a delight! They will even change the mattress on your bed if it doesn’t suit you! Our maid improvised boot supports from bubble wrap to preserve the shape of our tall boots. Now that’s what I call service!

There is a wonderful sauna with a view. We watched our ship sail into port while sitting in the sauna on two occasions. Claustrophobia is certainly not a problem here.

Response from HaileyC, Guest Relations

Dear Guest, We are thrilled to hear that your experience on Serenity was a wonderful one! We deeply appreciate your trust in choosing to sail with Crystal. Our unique offerings onboard are...

It was extremely large and well planned. My only concerns were the placement of the drawers in the walk-in closet which required you to close the door to open them, the lack of a full length mirror in the room and the placement of the garbage can in the bathroom. It was under the sink but needs to be placed beside the toilet for disposal of feminine products. It was difficult to access the garbage can. Perhaps it could be attached to the wall beside the toilet. Everything else in the suite made you desirous of spending days in it.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Crystal Serenity Cruise from $1,050

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.