Allure of the Seas Review

Great ship, needs upgrading!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Allure of the Seas
spirotechnique
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

My wife and I have cruised Allure twice this past year. Both experiences were good. The service was outstanding both times and there are plenty of things to do onboard.

For both cruises we booked a balcony cabin. The only disappointing thing about the cabins were the lack of electrical and USB receptacles. The cabin has one small receptacle with 3 outlets that are very close together. There were no USB ports. Also the shower water was warm but not hot.

What seems incredible to me was the number of kids on the ship. Do kids not go to school anymore? I know I’m and old fogy, but when my kids were in school, we would not have dreamed about taking them out of school in October! Actually, the older kids didn’t bother us at all, however we had a couple of bad experiences in specialty restaurants with younger disruptive children.

Nice but outdated

Port Reviews

Roatan

Love cruising out of Galveston. These ports are great, however we have been to all three multiple times. Would love to be able to do Eastern Caribbean cruises out of Galveston again, however we realize that some of the Eastern Caribbean ports cannot avccomodate the mega ships.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Allure of the Seas Cruise from $226

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.