American Star Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Cabin AA

My husband and I were excited to celebrate our 40th anniversary on a cruise to New England and because of the internet description we thought American Cruise Lines and the American Star would be a good choice. The cruise dates were September 9th through the 16th.

We were disappointed from the moment that we walked on to the boat we noticed that the boat was older and in poor condition.

When we went to hang our clothes in the closet, we saw that the cloth baseboard was pulled away from the wall and floor and that it was very dirty, and it appeared that there was water damage which would indicate that there were other problems such as mold. The carpet was dirty with stains that were somewhat improved when the housekeeping manager had the room cleaned again.

Cabin AA

Filthy carpets and air vents. Toilet never would fill with water. My wife was so sick she had to go toan Urgent Care.

2 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.