Emerald Sky Review

Bobblack
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

We wanted to see historic Europe in a guided carefree way. The actual cruise and destinations were awesome. We seen so much history and met some wonderful interesting people. Emerald really did a good job organizing the itinerary. However there was so much coughing and people that were very sick. The ambulance came to the ship 5 times and took people away. My wife contracted pneumonia and is still very sick, I am not sure if I will ever get her on a cruise again. I am not sure what Emerald could do differently, maybe cruising in the fall is not a good idea.

We had to swap ships from the Emerald Sky to the Emerald Dawn 1/2 way though the cruise because of low water in the river. Maybe there was a sick person in our cabin and the crew didn't have time between the swap to clean completely? Just so many sick people, I just can not recommend taking this cruise in the fall.

Cabin was awesome, as well as the cabin attendant

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

So much history, not to be missed. Watch out for the bicycles

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Emerald Sky Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.