Viking Bragi Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Explorer Suite

Heard that Viking was the best river cruise line. Great service. Very quickly into the cruise we were greeted by our names and got to know the crew as well. Their personalized service was top level. They were quick to make accommodations. Our suite butler was absolutely wonderful. He definitely showed us what the Viking standard is in the upkeep of our suite and accommodations.

The food was outstanding. Every soup seemed to beat out the flavors of the previous one. I never missed ordering the soup. The food offerings never got old and were connected to region of Europe we were visiting. I was thankful for the amount of walking because it could wear off the dessert calories I was consuming. I just couldn’t pass them up.

The excursions were well organized and suited many mobility levels of the travelers. I now have a sense of the history of Europe and also the impacts of WWII on these areas. The villages and towns we visited were quaint and made us wonder what life there would be like.

Explorer Suite

We chose the explorer suite to have the best views. The suite accommodations blew us away. It was spacious and was very welcome when we came back from excursions to relax. The butler service was awesome and very personalized. Great service.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Bragi Cruise from $2,199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.