Grand Princess Review

Way better than expected :)

Review for Transpacific Cruise on Grand Princess
nzrainbow
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023
Cabin: Balcony

First cruise post Covid. Normally I cruise regularly on both Holland America and Princess. I deliberately kept my expectations low and given the large numbers of negative comments and complaints I noted prior to departure I wasn't expecting a really great cruise....

I was very pleasantly surprised. Embarkation in Honolulu was the quickest ever.... I arrived at the pier at 11am picked up my Medallion and 22 minutes later I stepped into my cabin! My luggage was already in residence!

The cabin, an Aft Pemium Deluxe Balcony was clean and well appointed, the views were great and I really enjoyed it. Bed and pillows really comfortable. In general I found the majority of the crew happy and helpful, there were a couple of exceptions but I just avoided them where possible. The ship is older but well maintained and I liked the size.

Balcony

Great cabin, well appointed. A bit of balcony salt spray and rattling balcony access and bathroom door.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grand Princess Cruise from $197

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.