Resilient Lady Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

I can’t say enough good things about Virgin Voyages! This was our second cruise with them, and it definitely won’t be our last. From top notch service, to amazing Michelin star restaurants, to wonderful entertainment and fantastic excursions…everything is top shelf! The cabins are beautiful, the decor on the ship, the walking track and gym Facilities - all amazing! There are so many great nooks and crannies on the ship - you can always find a spot to call your own. We particularly loved hanging out at The Dock - great spot for pre-dinner cocktails, afternoon munchies or just a place to sit and enjoy the beautiful views. There is something for everyone. I also love the fact that the ships are adult only. This brings a different dynamic to the ship. I really can’t say enough about our wonderful experience with Virgin. I highly recommend taking a cruise with Virgin Voyages - can’t wait for our next adventure!

Absolutely beautiful! The added bonus of a balcony with a hammock is wonderful. Love the size of the rooms, zero wasted space with an amazing shower.

Port Reviews

Corfu

Did an amazing excursion to caves and the old town. Absolutely beautiful!

Dubrovnik

Absolutely beautiful walking around the old town!

Split

Beautiful place! Great market close to the port, fabulous restaurants, wonderful old town

Kotor

Stunning! We did a hike up

To an old fortress - amazing view of Kotor - highly recommend!

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Resilient Lady Cruise from $383

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.