Celebrity Infinity Review

Ship was great, except for main dining

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Celebrity Infinity
budmeister
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

Sadly, it is the last day of our cruise. I am happily sitting in the Constellation at deck 11 forward tip of the ship lounge with a cup of coffee, enjoying the view of Hydra. I love this lounge. It is huge, 3/4s around floor to seating windows, air conditioned and quiet most of day time.

First, I will comment on a couple of board type topics. We had chocolates on our pillows, our room was cleaned twice if we left long enough at the right times, the dining room coffee was better than expected. Paper daily schedules were delivered each night. There was a sommelier listed for each table on the plaque and one stopped by each of the 2 nights we were there.

The shows we saw were excellent, the mentalist and magician awe- inspiring. Every crew member was exceptionally friendly and helpful, except the one that dropped it a notch because I really wanted something he could not give me. I loved the theater seating of rows of connected couches and little tables for your drinks. And there was room to let people by without standard up. The rooftop terrace was another wonderful surprise. Couch like seating. Not crowded and split between shade and sun, and fairly quiet, even if a movie was showing. There was a lot of live music that I liked quite often when we passed a lounge .

Indoor, very nice, we liked it.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Infinity Cruise from $549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.