Viking Alsvin Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

I cannot say enough about Viking Cruises but that's because I don't have enough pages. They truly aim to give you the best experience. The Program Directors must work tirelessly to coordinate all they have to offer. I always feel safe and guided from the time I get off the plane where someone is waiting for me to transport me and my bags where I need to be, through the sailing experience which is full of wonderful surprises, to each excursion which is carefully planned to ensure the most fulfilling and rewarding adventures, driven by experienced drivers who know their way around tight curves and motorways and guides who are knowledgeable and vivacious while safely walking you along historic ruins and cobblestone streets. On my extension, our Viking attendant made sure everyone was on time so you and your belongings made it safely to your scheduled airport departure which reminds me that Viking also scheduled my flights for me plus I appreciate the time given between airports to get my bearings and enjoy a local specialty in the airport, example. I know when I'm back home and really missing being with Viking people and expedition that it was a great Holiday.

Veranda Stateroom

Our cabin was upgraded so I certainly have no complaints. Nonetheless, the rooms are always nice and roomy considering the capacity by utilizing every area to the best way.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Alsvin Cruise from $2,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.