Marella Discovery 2 Review

Googletink
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

We are seasoned cruisers with almost 40 cruises under our belt having had the pleasure of sailing on most lines including Cunard, Celebrity, Azamara, RC, Princess, Oceania and Marella.

We had booked this cruise as a 60th birthday celebration for a long serving member of my staff. Whilst we had sailed on discover 2 many years ago I was rather apprehensive looking at recent reviews prior to our sailing. These concerns were proved totally unfounded and I cannot praise the experience enough.

The entertainment lead by Davey, cruise director was probably the best we have experienced at sea. The show cast were professional and very articulate in their performances. The entertainment staff were also very friendly, engaging and efficient in their duties to ensure a fun time was had by all.

Our cabin was a grand suite, I would certainly recommend these. Very specious with large bathroom. Double balcony with loungers. Only downside is the over hand of the floor above restricts sun for sunbathers.

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Marella Discovery 2 Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.