• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Equinox Review

Uniquely designed for a positive experience.

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Equinox
CDL911
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Sky Suite 1

After a 12 year hiatus of cruising, I decided to venture out and cruise on a cruise ship that I’ve never been on before. The celebrity equinox seem to be a good choice. Arriving at the designated port for the celebrity equinox, there were many individuals to guide you on your way. You have a choice to have your bags brought aboard by orders, or you may take them yourself. Unfortunately, that was not a sound decision for me as I didn’t received my luggage until later that evening around 8:30 pm. However, I wasn’t the only one. Nevertheless, I was allowed to dine in the formal dinning area and they were quite accommodating. The emergency drill that’s normally performed at the beginning of the cruise was seem less. You could start it on their app and finish it at the muster station.(great idea!)

The ship is an older model but the design and overall aesthetics were impressive! Service at the bars were a little slow, but the drinks were stupendous! The formal dinning rooms were elegant and quite beautiful. Entertainment was enjoyable! The variety of the shows and the adult games made it difficult to choose an event after dinner.

Note: I thought the variety of foods in the informal/buffet area was absolutely impressive! One could have any meal from the U.K.,USA,India,Italy,Africa,Mexico, and even Morraco!

Sky Suite 1

Very spacious for a cabin on a smaller cruise ship. The quaint balcony was a very intimate touch!

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Equinox Cruise from $296

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.