MSC Divina Review

1,912 reviews

Enjoyable cruising, let down by awful food.

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on MSC Divina
CumbriaCruiser90
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

We chose to cruise with MSC because the route (Valletta, Santorini, Mykonos, Civitavecchia, and Syracuse) was very appealing to us. And each port was absolutely stunning and offers a great deal of variety and character to please everybody.

Boarding the MSC Divina at Valletta was very easy and well managed. I can only assume they left these members of staff in Malta because from that point on chaos ensued. Leaving the ship via tender is as you would expect, even though with some of the clientele you need to keep your elbows particularly sharp. Boarding at the end of your time in port is mayhem, whether it's a queue for a bus, tender or water taxi swimming back to ship routinely feels the preferable option.

The MSC Divina is a very well equipped ship having last been refurbished in 2017/18 I believe. It has a very good variety of bars and entertainment. The entertainment started a bit late for us but I can understand this suits MSC's customers. The bars succeed in setting each other apart with attractive themes and decor. Deck 14 around the pool was a bit too loud for our taste but I can appreciate everyone will feel differently about that. It was always possible to find quiet areas to relax and sunbathe.

Our cabin was a balcony cabin on deck 10. Although the decor is looking a little dated it was still a great cabin. Very relaxing with good facilities.

Port Reviews

Malta (Valletta)

Valletta is one of my favourite cities. We have visited previous. Lots of history and sightseeing.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $159

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.